- Jen is returning to sessions in February
- Saturday sessions will change to Sundays beginning 4/2/23
- Outdoor sessions Wednesdays in Livonia begin 4/5/23
- Reserve your spot each week—credits will automatically be deducted from your account. Remember to remove your participation if you are unable to attend.
- New dogs: remember to wait in your car until your Behavior Consultant comes to help you get started.
- We will post any cancellations or changes due to weather on the schedule no later than one hour prior to the session time.
- Dog Training for Life clients will be credited with one year's worth of participation credits from the date of their last in-home session. After your participation credits expire, you can purchase more ($15/credit) using PayPal through your account, or bring a check and we will add your credits.
Trainers are fully vaccinated. Masks are encouraged at indoor classes and sessions. Please bring your own supplies. If you are ill, have any symptoms, think you may have been exposed or have tested positive COVID-19, DO NOT attend class/sessions and notify us immediately so we can take the necessary measures.